All communication between Fibery and connected applications occurs over a REST API. All third party applications are expected to adhere to a particular API format as outlined in this documentation. The underlying technologies used to develop these third party applications are up to the individual developer.
Below are a list of the HTTP endpoints expected in a Fibery custom app connector.
- GET /: returns app information
- POST /: returns the data
- POST /validate: performs validation of the account
- POST /datalist: returns possible options for filter fields
- GET /logo: returns an image/svg+xml representation of the application's logo
- POST /oauth1/v1/authorize: begins OAuth (v1) authentication by retrieving redirect URI
- POST /oauth1/v1/access_token: finalizes OAuth (v1) authentication by processing token request
- POST /oauth2/v1/authorize: begins OAuth (v2) authentication by retrieving redirect URI
- POST /oauth2/v1/access_token: finalizes OAuth (v2) authentication by processing token request
- POST /schema: returns predefined data schema for specified account and filter
- POST /validate/filter: performs filter fields validation
- POST /count: returns dataset size